Re: How to define constructors for classes defined using define-simple-class

Will this be addressed in the future? Or is there any technical
limitation in generating constructor byte code? Also, it doesn't seem
to be possible to overload a method with different sets of parameters
(I think the last definition definition is the one that is being
created).