RE: Scheme Debugging in Eclipse...WORKS!

Jim,

> The build(**) apparently doesn't copy resources.properties
> from src to bin and SchemeScriptPlugin ignores the
> MissingBundle exception setting resourceBundle to null.

I'm not sure how to copy this file using the automated build. You must copy
it manually for the moment. I'll try to fix that.

> SchemeScriptPlugin's constructor should probably log the
> MissingBundle exception somewhere that it's visible rather
> than silently ignoring it.

Fixed! The exception is logged in the "Error Log" view.

> Also I had to fiddle the classpath a wee bit as you moved
> kawa.jar to lib but didn't check in the classpath change
> (also the old is still in CVS).

Fixed. (I checked everything in from the Java perspective, which hides the
.classpath file... Grrr!).

> I'm up and running on Eclipse 3.0.1 on Max OS X and off to
> figure out how to use it now.
>
> Thanks again! Super work!

You are welcome!

Dominique