new pages on Kawa web scripting

http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/server/auto-servlet.html
This page describes Kawa's new "automatic servlet mapping" feature.
This allows you to place a script in any Kawa language (Scheme,
XQuery, KRL/BRL, etc) by any name in a web server's file hierarchy
and the script gets run when receiving the corresponding http request.
No dependency on ugly file extensions or special configuration
needed to rewrite URLs.

http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/server/Tomcat-setup.html
This is a new page that details how to install Kawa with Tomcat.

http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/simple-xquery-webapp.html
An old page, but now refers to Tomcat-setup.html.

(I'd like to document how to get use other servlet engines,
including GNU paperclips but so far I haven't done much with
the latter.)