Re: Using Kawa as a Scheme Agent in Madkit

Jean-François Lebeau wrote:
I'm trying to use KAWA as a SchemeAgent in Madkit (http://www.madkit.org).

When I try to create my SchemeAgent (using some JAVA), I get this error :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: gnu/expr/Interpreter
at Main.<init>(Main.java:33)
at Main.main(Main.java:39)

And if I take a look at gnu.expr in the kawa jar, there is nothing called Interpreter...

The Interpreter class was renamed to Language.

I have no idea what MadKit does, nor how it interfaces to Kawa,
so there may be other problems.  But hopefully this at least
will get you started.

If you get it working, it might interesting to also get XQuery
(http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/) agents supported.