Re: Retrieving resources from Scheme

It was 1.8

I've grabbed 1.8alpha from SVN, compiled and tried it. Seems to have fixed the problem completely. Thanks.

Now I've got the source I'll go for a stroll. Is there a PDF version of the tour available anywhere ?

Andy
Andy Dwelly wrote:
My next step is to take Per's advice however and try to get the SVN version going. I think I'm currently on version 1.8; I seem to have cunningly shot myself in the foot by renaming the jar to kawa.jar and losing the version number. Is there any way to find out from the kawa repl directly ?

java -jar kawa.jar --version

Now that we're using SVN it might make sense to include the SVN revision
number and date of last update in the version number.  Suggestions for
now to do that?