Non-static classes

Hello and happy new year.

Kawa allows defining non-static classes (using define-simple-class without module-static). These classes take module instance as their constructor argument and can access non-static fields of the module.

However, there seems to be no way to use these classes from kawa. If I just do (make SomeClass), I get runtime error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: SomeClass: method <init>()V not found

If I put module instance in a variable (using Java code) and do (make SomeClass module-instance), I get compile-time error:

no possibly applicable method '<init>' in SomeClass

Are the non-static classes meant to be called from Scheme?

--
Margus