[Ann] Next meeting of the MSLUG

The next meeting of the Montreal Scheme/Lisp User Group will be on January
17, 2007.

Talk: Adventures in Open Source Erlang, by Yariv Sadan.

When my blog posts about Erlang started receiving attention on reddit.com, I
realized that my claims that Erlang could be a great web development
language weren't compelling enough in the absence of a web develpment
framework. This, together with my personal needs, lead me to create ErlyWeb,
an open source web development framework for Erlang. In this presentation, I
will talk about my discovery of Erlang, the development of ErlyWeb, and why
I think Erlang's popularity will grow in the future.

http://schemeway.dyndns.org/mslug

Don't miss this talk!

Dominique Boucher