Re: interactive, REPL-based development style

Boris Mizhen - èé wrote:
I want to start playing with kawa web applications. So far I see that
I can compile my program to a servlet and deploy it with any servlet
engine...

But I'd like to try interactive, REPL-based web application
development style - like define a new handler in REPL and have it
working without restarting anything... I wonder if someone has this
working and could share his setup and experiences?

Not sure what you're looking for, but would this be useful? http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/server/auto-servlet.html

(I actually do have an implementation of a REPL in a web
browser, using AJAX to connect to a Kawa command loop in a
servlet engine.  However, it's rather rough, and depends on
things that haven't been checked in, so it may take a while
before it works.)
--
	--Per Bothnerbefor