Re: R6RS exceptions

Helmut Eller wrote:
Well, I tried.  Instead of evaluating the guard tests in the environment
of guard I evaluate them in the dynamic environment of the handler.  The
<expressions> of the <cond clause> is evaluated in the environment of
guard.

Thanks! Hopefully you can make do with that patch. Integrating it may have to wait until after JavaOne. I added resolving this to my TODO list for the 1.10 release. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/