Re: Getting rid of the "edit-compile-run-cycle" for Kawa

Ethan Herdrick wrote:
> It does that, if you replace "class" by "module": A module A requires B,
and B requires C...

I'm not seeing that behavior. For one thing, I'm getting the (require "foo.scm") usage to work from within a servlet. But if that file, "foo.scm" contains a (require "bar.scm"), I can't get that second require to work. What should "bar.scm" be? An absolute path, like "/usr/tomcat/webapps/someapp/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/bar.scm"? Or a path relative to the calling file's path? I've tried absolute and relative paths and only the absolute paths are working for calls to require from within servlets, but as I mention above, nothing is working for me when calling from a static module file.

I'm looking into it. I thought this was supposed to work, but perhaps I was just optimistic or somehow it broke. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/