Re: HTTP class moves to gnu.kawa.servlet when built from source

> I would recommend takeing a snapshot of SVN and using that instead,

I can't, the changes since 1.9.1, in particular those dealing with
Scheme and Java strings, aren't compatible with our code base.

> I don't know.  But the HTTP module did use to be in gnu.kawa.servlet.
> However, it looks like that was moved a year before 1.9.1.

I don't understand.  You mean something in Ant that moves it was
changed?  Because it currently resides in
http://sourceware.org/svn/kawa/trunk/gnu/kawa/servlet/

--
Ethan Herdrick
www.biographicon.com - Everyone's biography.