Re: Kawa release plans

Yaroslav Kavenchuk wrote:
Per Bothner wrote:
Features that will probably have to wait until after 1.10, though
if there is enough demand I could bump up the priority on
one or two of these:

- I'd like to implement enough of the R6RS library model so one
   can import R6RS modules (as long as they only make use of
   Kawa functionality).
- Simplify/improve macro support: a syntax-object list will
   be an actual list, so you can use car/cdr etc.
- Support for specifying annotations on Kawa classes.

Support for specifying annotations will be in the next version?

Probably not, but I would like to add annotation support soon. If there is demand I can increase the priority. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/