Re: JEmacs bugs...

Yaroslav Kavenchuk wrote:
When working with JEmacs raises different errors. Write about them here?
Or try to correct himself and send patches? :)

Patches would be very appreciated. Getting JEmacs usable is a big undertaking, and I need to concentrate on other aspects of Kawa.

You can get small HOWTO for debugging JEmacs?

I don't have HOWTO. The hard part is debugging the interaction with Swing, because Swing's tet handling is quite complicated.

There is one high-priority bug/regression right now:

If you type Enter followed by a character Swing complains that
"IllegalArgumentException: Text must contain at least one character.".

I haven't figured that one out yet.