help needed: Netbeans and/or Eclipse set-up for Kawa?

Is there a NetBeans expert who can help set up Kawa as a NetBeans
probject, to make it easier to debug Kawa?  I have a preliminary
"nbproject" directory, but it's not quite right.  For example
to change the main program for debugging I have to manually edit
nbproject/ide-targets.xml which isn't a big deal, but indicates
I'm going something wrong.  How do I set things up so it sees
JDK sources, and can set breakpoints and see local variables
in JDK code?

It would be nice to set indentation options to match Kawa's
"GNU style" but that is less important.

It would also be useful to have Eclipse support, but I think
NetBeans is better with more complex multi-stage builds (like Kawa).
Plus I use netBeans for my (Sun) work, so for me it would be
easier to have NetBeans work better with Kawa.

Note I'm talking about debugging Kawa itself, not Kawa applications.
The latter would of course be really great!  There is some support
for Eclipse using SchemeWay.