From: Per Bothner [mailto:per@bothner.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 8:17 PM
To: Croteau, Beau
Cc: kawa@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Question regarding dynamic jar loading

Croteau, Beau wrote:
> This code works against the 1.9.1 build from source.
>
> But, when I attempt to run against HEAD of trunk (after building) I
get the following error:
> test-kawa.scm:15:5: internal compile error - caught java.lang.Error:
popType called with empty stack
atInteractiveLevel$1.loadJar(java.lang.Object)java.lang.Object
> Somewhere between revisions 6066 and 6139 it seems to go awry.
Anybody have any ideas?

Nothing jumps out at be from the svn log.

I suggest you create a bug report in Savannah.  Make sure it's
*complete*, with all the needed files (attachments), and complete
instructions for how to reproduce the error.

If you can simplify the problem that would help.  I.e. the simplified
code doesn't need to make sense or work; just that we get the same
"popType called with empty stack" error.