incompatible change for keyword literals in Kawa Scheme

The preferred syntax for keywords in Kawa is and has been:
  IDENTIFIER:
However, Kawa has also supported the Common Lisp syntax:
  :IDENTIFIER

This syntax is no longer supported (in Kawa Scheme - it is
still supported for Kawa Common Lisp and Kawa Emacs Lisp).

The reason for making this change is to support SRFI 97:
  http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-97/

This specifies the R6RS syntax (to use an example):
  (import (srfi :64 testing))
to import the definitions of SRFI-64.

While there is no chance Kawa will fully support all of
R6RS anytime soon, I am working on supporting the import
keyword, and I want to supprt SRFI 97.

If this is a problem for anyone, we could put in a hack to
make colon-follow-by-digit be the start of a symbol, while
colon-followed-by-non-digit be the start of a keyword.
However, I'd prefer to not do that.