first steps to Kawa "run-time" jar

The top-level Kawa Makefile has a new rule to make
kawart-VERSION.jar.  This is a stripped-down version
of the kawa-VERSION.jar with various compile-time-only
classes left out.  Thus eval, load, repl etc aren't
supported.

This is highly experimental and preliminary.
I've tested this with the "check-scribble" rule in
the testsuite directory (which runs an applet), and that
works, but I haven't tested it otherwise.  (Specifically,
I have not tested it on Android.)

I'd like to be able to remove many more classes (such as
most of gnu.expr.*), but that doesn't currently work.  More
work is needed to separate out compiler support from run-time.