Re: Proposed Kawa logo

jcubic wrote:
I thing that my design is better because logo look like the single object, the
"saucer" hold the word "kawa" and it bring it to the cup and it's also the roof
for the "kawa", when you reverse the saucer it no longer hold the "kawa". But to
keep reversed saucer I move the "kawa" to the top (and shrink) so It's look
again like it's a part of the logo.

<http://jcubic.ugu.pl/kawa_logo_alternative.png>

Nice! Better color and "kawa" seems like hot smoke coming out from the cup.