double[][] type?

Hello,

apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I can't seem to find an answer.

I'm feeling my way into Kawa and using it to plot with the Java interface to PlPlot. I need to pass an array of type double[][] to a function (plcont) and can't see how to cast this.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks for Kawa!

Simon

-- This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this email and any reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt from release under the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in an electronic records management system.