Re: Kawa on Android - unable to use 'for-each' form

Here's a tweaked version of PreProcess.java that appears to do the
right thing.  On my system, when run on both Unix and Windows sources,
it produces the same output as the original PreProcess.java when run
on Unix sources.  Only minor changes were needed; I've prefixed each
changed section with a "// MODIFIED" comment.