Re: Kawa on Android - unable to use 'for-each' form

On 03/19/2011 08:39 PM, Benny Tsai wrote:
Here's a tweaked version of PreProcess.java that appears to do the
right thing.  On my system, when run on both Unix and Windows sources,
it produces the same output as the original PreProcess.java when run
on Unix sources.  Only minor changes were needed; I've prefixed each
changed section with a "// MODIFIED" comment.

Thanks - I checked this in.

I'm not quite sure about how the old code was supposed to work or how
it fails, but it does seem fragile.  Given that we don't (any longer)
care about '\r' as a line ending by itself, it is cleaner and simpler
to just treat '\n' as a line ending and '\r' as white space,
as your patch does.