Building KAWA on Eclipse?

Dear All,

I have a question on building KAWA on Eclipse.
Without Eclipse, it has been successfully built using Ant.

I like to change KAWA a little bit. Eclipse is an editor
that I prefer. (Of course, I could use Emacs, but ...:) )

Here is my trial for your comment.

In Eclipse (Indigo Release), I chose File -> New -> Project to launch
a Wizard selection window
to select Java/Java Project from Existing Ant Buildfile. Then I
selected kawa-1.11/build.xml
as Ant buildfile. The Wizard automatically browsed some tasks in the
build file. I pressed Finish.

Eclipse automatically starts building KAWA, but it showed 727 erros
and 1220 warnings. Many warnings
are like this. "Class is a raw type. References to generic type
Class<T> shoudl be parameterized",
which is not seen when I built KAWA using ANT on terminal. Many errors
are like this. "AndSelector cannot be resolved to a type.
in

@Override public void addAnd(AndSelector selector) {
   usedMatchingTask = true;
   super.addAnd(selector);
}

May I ask your help to resolve these issues?

Thanks in advance.

Kwanghoon