How do full cail talls work in Kawa?

Hi,

I am trying to understand how --full-tailcalls is implemented in Kawa (in order to see how it can be used for full continuation support), but have some problems finding my way trough the code. The only thing I gathered so far is that it seems to use a slightly different calling convention with an additional "CallContext" argument.

Could someone shed some light on the design and its implementation? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Denis