Re: Usage of -P with (module-name) vs. (define-simple-class)

On 11/02/2011 11:45 AM, Taylor Venable wrote:
As a bit of background, I'm new to using Kawa, which is why I've been
asking lots of questions lately. I hope that I haven't annoyed anybody
too much. :-) I'm currently developing some web applications using Kawa
so I can use the power and glory of Scheme in my JVM-powered workplace.

We certainly want to encourage that!

$ kawa -P "abc.def." -C foo.scm

This creates abc/def/abc$DtDef$DtFOO.class and abc/def/BAR.class - which
is somewhat confusing to me. I expect the latter, but I didn't expect
the package path to be encoded into the module class name. I can see
where this comes from in the source code, from
kawa/standard/module_name.java:

Indeed. That is definitely not intended. I checked in the fix. Thanks for the bug report! Let me know if it still behaves unexpectedly. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/