Re: Newbie and Kawa

> I should make it clear that Racket is no longer a Scheme system.
> There are some fundamental differences these days in the default
> Racket language

This is mostly bogus: Racket is no longer a Scheme system in almost
exactly the same way that Kawa isn't.

> (hence the name change from PLT Scheme to Racket),

This is also similar to "Kawa" being named that.  See also
http://racket-lang.org/new-name.html

> you can chose Scheme languages within Racket (like r5rs), but
> they're not enabled by default, so be careful about that.

Racket's R5RS language is strict in that it gives you *just* R5RS, and
as such it is not useful for much.

> Racket's infrastructure (in particular DrRacket) has been tailored to
> beginners, [...]

And that's also very wrong.