Kawa updated ideas page and open for Google Summer of Code students

Kawa is again participating in the Google Summer of Code under the
GNU umbrella.   Students (and maybe extra mentors?) should check
out http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html and
http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2012.html#kawa .

This provided motivation for me to update the Kawa ideas page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Ideas-and-tasks.html
This are just some ideas/wishes - we are certainly open
to other ideas and suggestions.  (And not just for GSoC
students - we'd also love if a non-student were inspired to
tackle one or more of these projects!)