please review updated Kawa manual/homepage

A draft of the Kawa manual for 1.12 is (temporarily) at:
http://per.bothner.com/tmp/kawa

Note that the homepage is simplified and now emphasizes the
Kawa *language*.  A new page is specifically about the framework:
http://per.bothner.com/tmp/kawa/Framework.html  Let me know
what you think of this.  Other suggestions for improving the homepage?

Note also a new Acknowledgements page:
http://per.bothner.com/tmp/kawa/Acknowledgements.html
Please let me know if I'm missing anyone, misrepresenting you
or your name or your contributions, or whatever.

Lots of new sections and updates.  Generally, there is progress
to make the manual mostly self-contained, at least in terms of
core Scheme, but it isn't that yet.