Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

On 04/28/2012 05:10 PM, Charles Turner wrote:
The transliteration is complete. I haven't tested it yet, but at least
I don't have any compiler warnings or errors. I'm going to focus on
refactoring the getNamedType stuff (which depends on quite a lot of
other stuff in SchemeCompilation, as well the checkDefaultBinding
method, which also needs refactoring. My svn diff is getting rather
large, so after the refactoring, would it be prudent to try and merge
some of this stuff in?

Probably. Though it is possible I might want to hold off until after I get 1.12 out (it will happen, I promise). It depends on how obvious and simple the changes are, especially to non-CommonLisp-specific code. -- --Per Bothner per@bothner.com http://per.bothner.com/