Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

On 05/05/2012 05:54 PM, Jamison Hope wrote:
I also discovered quantities today, they're übercool, but currently
specific to Scheme. I don't see any reason for this, is it OK to make
them available to all Lisps? This would make the refactoring of
SchemeCompilation#checkDefaultBinding a little nicer.

It's fine with me. Any objections, Per?

I think that is fine.

CL has the concept of "potential numbers". It would be nice if the
syntax for a quantity satisfied that for a "potnum" (which would make
quantities a compatible extension), but it doesn't always, since a potnum
only allows two number markers (letters) in a row.