Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

On 31/05/12 20:49, Jamison Hope wrote:
Looks good, except for some trailing whitespace (a minor pet
peeve of mine)*.

Sorry about that :-). I've discovered it's pervasive in my Java code too. I think Netbeans' auto-formatter might be doing this. I'll write a script to run over my patches so remove trailing whitespace, unless you can recommend a better way to avoid it, I only tend to write Scheme/Lisp code in Emacs, I struggle to use Java without an IDE when working on Kawa!

* Put this in your .emacs to see it:
(setq-default show-trailing-whitespace t)

Thanks for the tip :-)

Charlie.