Re: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

On Jul 1, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Charles Turner wrote:

I've seen on the news some pretty bad storms on the east coast of
America, which looked bad even for America's standards. I hope nobody
here is caught up in that!

I live in Virginia right across the Potomac from Washington, DC, so the
damage is all around me, but thankfully my apartment didn't lose power
or anything. Went out with the wife yesterday morning to find breakfast
somewhere, and was kind of surprised to find fallen trees and nonfunctional
street lights everywhere. I think some of AT&T's cell towers got hit,
though, because for the past couple of days my phone has been draining its
battery pretty fast looking for signal.

Thanks for the patch, I'll look at it this afternoon. I've faced the same
issue re ChangeLog entries, so your suggestion is fine with me, but let's
see what Per says.

-Jamie

--
Jamison Hope