Re: Kawa build.xml patch for Android - SUCCESS

Thanks, I will. I've got a couple of projects that could use native apps on Android, and I've been waiting around for either Clojure to get improved Android support, or that somebody creates a "Mirah-like" toolchain for Android with a lispy syntax.

Looks like Kawa is already there, and with your help that 3D demo of yours (https://github.com/ecraven/SchemeAndroidOGL) compacts down to a 54k apk which is damn impressive.

Once I figure more of it out I hope to do a writeup, and best case contribute some tools back to simplify development.

Thanks to you all for the great work.

Marius K.