Re: Kawa build.xml patch for Android

On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:10:19 -0700, Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> wrote:
> I checked this into SVN.

Great, thank you very much!

> It's not in the jar because it depends on AWT and Swing.
>
> If you run kawa.repl without arguments (or with --), Kawa
> will try to start a read-eval-print-loop.  It will dynamically
> try to decide whether to use kawa.GuiConsole or the System
> in/out/err streams, depending on what is available.  I guess
> we could compile out those tests on Android.  I'd prefer to do
> so depending on --with-swing, but that requires some
> configure/Makefile changes.

Hm.. It's not urgent at all, it doesn't break anything, but it might be
a TODO for later on, if it depends on swing or awt, and neither swing
nor awt are available, there's not much use in having it.. But then, the
small warning isn't a problem either, if it's complicated to fix.

Thanks a lot for clearing this up!

Greetings,
Peter