Re: More Android shrinking/proguard trouble

Following up on my own post;

It's related to different versions of the kawa.jar file. If I copy the jar over from the system where compilation works, compilation works fine on the other system as well.

As for figuring out why kawa.jar is different on the two systems, I have no idea. They both run the same distribution version of linux (although with different kernels), they have the same version and release of java installed. The kawa configure script generates identical Makefiles on both systems. And comparing config.log from the two systems only show differences in uname (linux 3.5 on one and 3.2 on the other, the latter is the one that generates kawa.jar files that make proguard fail). Yeah, and finally, compiling my test program in debug mode (running the make script with "./make debug") works fine on both systems.

I'll keep digging and try to figure out why kawa.jar are different on the two systems, despite identical configuration, but any ideas are welcome.

Thanks,

Marius K.