Re: Updated Hello World tutorial & more general Kawa xml file for Android

On 08/16/2012 09:48 AM, Julien Rousseau wrote:
Hi,

This is my first email to this list so let me first thank Per and all
the contributors for their work on Kawa.

Welcome!

I hope it will be useful for you guys and make your life a bit easier.

Your changes sound cool!

I'd like to bring some of the Kawa "external" documentation
in a new "Special topics" part of the manual and website.
(The website is generated from doc/kawa.texi using some
heavy scripting.)  A page (or more) on how to run Kawa
on Android would make sense there.