R7RS procedures added to Kawa

I've checked into the Kawa repository a number of R7RS (draft 7)
changes. We now support the new bytevector and vector functions.
We also now also support the new input/output functionality,
include the R7RS API for binary ports.  (The biggest divergence
is that plain write is supposed to handle cycles though not
shared structure.)

I updated the corresponding sections of the manual, which are
now self-contained: All of the relevant information from the R7RS
draft has been incorporated.

I'm hoping to release Kawa 1.13 within a week or so.  Mainly I'd
like to make a few more documentation improvements.

(My plan is to declare Kawa "2.0" once we've implemented R7RS,
and the manual/web-site is complete enough to be self-contained
without needing to also reference the R7RS specification.  It won't
be 100% compatible - I'm not going to wait for full call/cc.
R7RS committee members have stated that it's reasonable to call
an implementation "r7rs" if it passes 90% of the test-suite,
and supports the library system.  I don't think that should be
difficult, though it's not a weekend hack either.)