emacs CEDET auto-complete

Hi,
I am trying to setup emacs for programming in kawa.
Specifically I would like jump to definition and auto-complete
functionality within emacs.
CEDET seemed to be the way to go so it would be helpful if anyone can
verify that cedet works with kawa or at least scheme.

How do emacs users code when using kawa in general? I've just started
picking up emacs and I started with gnu emacs.