Re: Kawa 1.13 compilation problem, possible regression

Hi Per,

I worked on this possible regression this weekend. From my findings
there could be two distinct issues in my file. Finally, it does not
have nothing to do with the fact the I'm calling a function from
within an object's method which creates an instance of the said
object.

I created two simple test cases that I used to reproduce the errors.
Fixing one could fix the other, but I'm not sure. For each test cases,
I isolated the exact changeset that breaks the test. For one of them,
I dig up further to try to fix it but was not able to.

I will fill two bug reports about those issues.

Regards,
Matt