Re: Kawa 1.13 compilation problem, possible regression

By removing the `IfLet` rewrite optimization, I was able to compile my
whole module correctly with Kawa latest version. So it seems that the
optimization make the bug #39150 to show up.

If I find time this weekend, I will try to find what could cause bug
#39151 to happen.