Re: define-alias question

> I have no problem with requiring an export statement, in fact I think I already do that in most of my code.  But I would be annoyed if it were impossible to export aliases.

I was a bit too "aggressive" with my first proposition. Removing
ability to export
aliases is not a good idea as you mentioned. Requiring an explicit export is a
better alternative that brings in my opinion the best of both world.

Ability to use `define-alias` like java imports without having bunch
of warnings
about already defined alias and ability to create dedicated aliases
module where aliases are exported and can be reused by other modules.

I'm going to propose a patch for this feature soon.

Regards,
Matt