Re: Kawa compiler verbosity, (compiling SOURCE.src to SOURCE)

On 07/25/2013 12:21 AM, Marius Kjeldahl wrote:
I suggest taking away the message by default and enabling it with a
verbose flag; that way we have the option to show a lot more when/if
needed as well.

Ok with me.  Anyone else?

Making the verbose flag an int instead of a boolean also
allows multiple levels of verbosity, where the minimum "active" level
could be 1 and match the current behaviour ("show message if verbosity
= 1").

We could make it so --verbose --verbose is equivalent to --verbose=2.