Re: cross-compiling 'make check' bug

   > - the string directory tries running tst-svc
   > - the io directory tries doing something with ftwtest:
   > /bin/sh -e ftwtest-sh /usr/extra/glibc-build/ /usr/extra/glibc-build/io/ftwtest
   > cmp: EOF on /tmp/ftwtest.out

   Is now corrected in the CVS archive and will therefore appear in the
   next release.  Thanks,

Great, thanks!

New problem with 'make check' and cross-compiling:  catgets now tries to
run the test instead of skipping it while cross compiling:

make  -C catgets tests
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/extra/g/libc/catgets'
/usr/extra/g/glibc-build/catgets/gencat /usr/extra/g/glibc-build/catgets/de.cat /usr/extra/g/glibc-build/catgets/de.msg
make[2]: *** [/usr/extra/g/glibc-build/catgets/de.cat] Segmentation fault (core dumped)
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/extra/g/libc/catgets'
make[1]: *** [catgets/tests] Error 2

My libc is up to date with the CVS repository as of the time I sent this
message.

			-Debby

PS Is there a way to run 'make check' on one machine (say, a machine with a
cross-compiler installed), to make the tests, and then 'make check' on
another machine to run the tests (say, the target, which is way too slow to
compile on?)?