libc-19980601: Hurd errlist corrections

Hi!

Somehow, I missed this minor change when I submitted a patch for the
Hurd errlist functions.

The first patchlet correctly uses _hurd_errlist instead of
_sys_errlist when declaring the Hurd error subsystem.

The second patchlet is a minor fix, which still defines sys_nerr and
_sys_nerr on the Hurd (even though _sys_errlist is not defined on the
Hurd).  This is useful for programs that do something like:

   int i;
   for (i = 0; i < _sys_nerr; i ++)
     printf ("error %d: %s\n", i, strerror (i));

1998-06-01  Gordon Matzigkeit  <gord@profitpress.com>

	* sysdeps/mach/hurd/err_hurd.sub (err_hurd_sub): Use _hurd_errlist
	instead of _sys_errlist.

	* sysdeps/mach/hurd/errlist.c (sys_nerr, _sys_nerr): Make weak
	aliases for _hurd_nerr, for programs that don't use sys_errlist,
	but need sys_err.

Gordon Matzigkeit   \ Proudly running pieces of the GNU operating system.
gord@profitpress.com \ Jacques Cousteau loved programming in assembler.

libc-19980601-errlist.diff