glibc-2.0.104

Hi,

I've uploaded

	ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/glibc/glibc-2.0.104.tar.gz

No add-on changed.

Since the last test release we've hopefully fixed the installation
problems and a number of minor other problems.

This is very near to the final release.  So please give it a try.  If
there are no problems it might be for real.  Please send me failure
reports as well as success stories so I know somebody actually tried it.