Re: sunrpc

>Alexey Kuznetsov's TI-RPC port does IPv6 (and also is fully thread safe etc.)

Thanks, I'll take a look.  I'm more interested in the application interface
that Sun chose than the implementation details.

Sometime last week I got really fired up and made about half the changes
necessary for the kernel implementation of RPC to handle IPv6 too.  Now that
2.3 is starting perhaps I'll drag that out again and try to finish it off. :-)

p.