Re: LFS meets PowerPC - score 0,1

> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:58:28 -0400
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
>

> --JP+T4n/bALQSJXh8

> Here's a patch which fixes the problems I'd been seeing with mmap64().
> Comments?

Just some suggestions about coding style:

- I don't think the underscores on the variable names are necessary.
- Use the real off64_t, not the one with the underscores.
- Put it in linux/mmap64.c rather than linux/powerpc/mmap64.c, since
  it's not powerpc-specific.  If the Intel people find that the
  current version works for them, they can put it in linux/i386/,
  but I'm sure it won't work on sparc or m68k.
- glibc will never work on pre-ANSI compilers, so there's no reason
  not to write ANSI prototypes in new code.

Apart from that, it looks OK to me.

--
Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@ozemail.com.au>