Re: setlocale

On 31 Jul 1999 18:00:51 -0700, Ulrich Drepper <drepper@cygnus.com>
wrote:

>If no such locale is found NULL is the correct answer.

Yes, of cause. Now that you pointed it out, I checked and found only
locale/de/LC_MESSAGES to be populated. So I guess localedef is called
for? Is there anywhere a documentation on using it to populate a given
locale ? I found nothing in libc.info.

I have the single unix spec, but as parts are implementation defined
I'm yet unsure of the required syntax, f.i. for the charmap file. So
any hint on how to do it would be appreciated.

And sorry for not looking for the obvious and thus asking the wrong
questions.

Philipp Thomas

--
caffeine low .... brain halted