Re: Problem with brk() call when using with libncurses-4.2.so

Alex Buell <alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk> writes:

|> I've been working on a new ncurses application at work yesterday. I have
|> come across a strange problem whilst compiling it on my home machine today
|> - it's now apparent that all newly recompiled ncurses application dies
|> with a segmentation fault.
|>
|> Older ncurses applications that I compiled a long time ago (3 months ago)
|> works fine.

Which libc was libncurses compiled against?  Note that this most likely
has nothing to do with brk, it just happened to be the last syscall before
the point of crash.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.cs.uni-dortmund.de                      completely different"