Re: glibc 2.0.110

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:51:53 -0800 (PST), Fenglou Mao wrote:
>Hi,
>  When I compiled the linuxthread lib, it told me no file ../Rules.
>I viewed the Makefile, exactly it have a line " include ../Rules",
>I want to know:where is the file Rules?

You tried to compile the linuxthreads add-on to glibc without the rest of
glibc.  Get glibc from your favorite mirror of prep, and read and obey the
installation instructions.

There should be a big fat warning in the linuxthreads tarball to this
effect.  Did you read the README like you're supposed to ?

zw