Re: most buggy function in glibc 8)

>now with nscd running:

Please try without nscd.

>So for me seems that memcpy() doesn't copy proper data:
>memcpy (&sinp->sin_addr, at2->addr, sizeof (struct in_addr));

That seems unlikely.

>Moreover resolving "test.misiek.eu.org" works fine in
>for example host-all.c but not in my postfix ;-(

It's hard to offer much help unless you can generate a self-contained testcase
for the bug.  I don't want to patch and install Postfix just to debug
getaddrinfo.

If you can capture the arguments that Postfix passes to getaddrinfo using GDB,
it should be possible to write another program that behaves the same.

p.